Why Limit Reiki?
I typically run both of these on one weekend. People find doing all 3 levels in one weekend works so well for them. There is some rather limiting dogma out there. I will explain all this in the video. You don’t need to live a limited life by limiting Reiki because of what someone else said. One of the foundational aspects of the Laws of Grace is the Rules of Evidence. Every student I have taught in person or online has found doing Reiki 1 to 3 ok over a weekend.
Be unlimited, Reiki is!
Over the years I have faced many situations where people try and limit the potential of myself, themselves, others and the true things in life that cannot be limited.
Some people like to place limitations on Reiki -how fast, how much, how it should be done. Ask that person:
- Is Reiki Universal Energy?
- Is Reiki Universal Intelligence?
- Is Reiki Universal Power?
If they know Reiki, they will say yes to all three
Then ask yourself the question “Why would a limitation be placed on something more infinitely more powerful than the human mind and human limitations?”
- The answer is you will get what you need.
- The Universe knows best. And this will be offered in this workshop, if you truly desire something deeper to move beyond your current limitations, chances are you will be offered that initiation, that spiritual attunement, spiritual insight, it will be done.
- As it knows what is best, if that desire is not good for you at this moment it will be done when you can handle it. Universal Intelligence is the ultimate at “health and safety” and taking care of your development.
- Why? Because it is Universal energy, it is Universal Intelligence, and it is Universal Power.
- A teacher when teaching passes their vibration to you.
- What they hold is passed on, especially if they teach you limitations as you trust them (in the same way you accepted the limitations your parents believed). Your openness may overcome this, but you need to be conscious of it as they do it.
Move beyond the limits imposed on you by others outside of yourself
Open receptivity is the key, that is the gateway to Presence – your Spirit and Soul, the Reiki energy. Then if you trust that openness you will receive exactly what you need and maybe what you desire from deep within.
Because Universal energy, power and intelligence knows what is right. All you have to do is be still and listen, feel, and the answer is here.
Read the above 3 times, pause and feel it inside. If you get a no, don’t make contact.
If you get a yes about what is written or want to explore it, you have found what you need.
Right now, the energies and people making huge changes have stepped up significantly!
This is indicative that we are now able to handle safely large jumps in spiritual energy, as participants of my classes have found out. What was impossible 10 years ago, now it is becoming routine!
Find out more
- Find out about learning both Levels 1&2 at the same.
- Ever experienced the “Gift of Grace“? It is possible, and it may happen in the courses!
- At the core of Reiki there is a Presence and Stillness; and it is the Real You
- Interested in Personal Healing Sessions?
If you want a personal healing session live online, please hit this link. Please call Jason on the number at the bottom of the page use the contact form if you have any questions, or book a free chat (tap this link) and we can talk it through and see if it is right for you.
Reiki and Golden Ray Online courses
All courses include attunements via Phoenix Healing, assignment of your inner Master teacher/guardian from the Golden Crew who work with me, manual, videos and/or audio files.
Golden Ray Healer Level 1: (equivalent of Reiki 2.5) $175
Golden Ray Level 2: $250
Reiki 1&2: you get both levels: $175
Reiki 1&2 and Golden Ray Level: $225
Reiki 3 only some videos (so currently discounted): $175
Awakened Lineage Reiki Master Teacher: $2500 (contact to discuss)
Tap to view info and payment page.
“To know what you are, you must first investigate and know what you are not.
Discover all that you are not;
body, feelings, thoughts, time, space, this or that, nothing, concrete or abstract, which you perceive can be you.
The very act of perceiving shows that you are not what you perceive…” Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj